Sunday, April 26, 2009

ANOTHER blog?

My life is very multi-dimensional. You can't expect me to write about three different topics on one blog and expect my OCD personality not to freak out. Division is necessary in some aspects of everyones life, and blogging isn't any different.


This blog is specifically to follow the daily events of my soon-to-be-two year old, Riley and the struggles and challenges of being a young mother with a strong willed child. This is my journey into toddlerhood with my little one, and all of the fun things that are attached to that title, the "toddler" title, the title that turned her into a tantrum throwing, get my way or the highway kind of kid overnight. Okay, maybe it didn't happen overnight--but it happened, and I want to know.....WHY GOD, WHY??!!?


But seriously, come along for the ride. :)

2 comments:

  1. Haaaaa, giving me so much to look forward to here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Natalie and Riley would be good friends I think...

    Oh, and in regards to the note you left on my blog: I'm only that way around people I really really know. Or if I've had one too many vodka shots. ;)

    ReplyDelete